RCGA rules govern all play except where modified by Freedom Oaks Golf Club:
- 1. Players must register at the clubhouse.
- 2. Pace of Play: Your position on the golf course is just behind theGroup ahead of you, not just ahead of the group behind you.
- 3. Take a free lift from any tree that is either wrapped or staked.
- 4. All areas marked Environmentally Sensitive are consider a free drop from the point of entry.
- 5. Any ball hitting a hydro pole or wise is an automatic reload from the same spot.
- 6. Keep carts a minimum of 25 feet from all tees, greens, and mounded areas.
- 7. Please repair all divots on the greens and replace them on the fairways.
- 8. Possession of any alcoholic beverages other then those purchased from Freedom Oaks Golf Club are strictly prohibited.
White Stakes – Out of Bounds
Red Stakes – Lateral Hazard
Yellow Stakes – Water Hazard
Questions? Call: 905 701 5120